2009年11月4日 星期三

being away from blog for some time

Since I have returned from my trip, I am very very busy. I do not have time to get money from the bank, no time to buy a birthday gift for my youngest daughter, no time to go to cemetery on Chung Yeung Festival and others. It is hardly to be imagined, but it is a fact. Anyway, I am free now, for I have just finished a paper on 'The Management of the Public Household: Insights from Christian Involvement in the Issue of International Debt'. This paper will be delievered on Friday, and academics from economics, religion and business will comment on it. I hope I can survive. I will take a break tonight, anyway.

1 則留言:

  1. Sigmund Freud said,"Sanity is to love well and work well". That is balance between family and work, otherwise we are not in a healthy condition.

    回覆刪除